Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30-08-2005, 06:10 PM
K. Kly

Default Grass/Crabgrass - need plan of attack

Just trying to get the lawn here in NW Ohio in better condintion.

The lawn has various bare spots and lots of crabgrass. The bare spots are
not big enough for sod - so I am thinking some type of patching mix might be
best. And there are a bunch of areas too. Is it possible to attack both
problems at one time? I know I need to apply a pre-emergent in the spring
for the crabgrass, but will I be able to grow grass at the same time? I
could start trying to patch this fall, but it's so mixed in w/crabgrass that
it seems like I will have bare spots in the spring regardless where the
crabgrass is heavy. Any suggestions on the best way to go about this
project?

Thanks!

[IMG] code is On

new juniper - stressed - need help with plan of attack John Dhom Bonsai 3 11-08-2005 01:25 AM
[IBC] new juniper - stressed - need help with plan of attack Billy M. Rhodes Bonsai 1 10-08-2005 08:16 PM
Crabgrass Attack! GSX Lawns 3 31-07-2003 08:58 AM
My plan of attack on our English Ivy Anatase Lawns 8 05-05-2003 10:57 PM
My plan of attack on our English Ivy Anatase Lawns 8 01-12-2002 06:25 AM