Old 14-03-2003, 09:44 PM
Snowfeet1

Default Garden Fertilizer for Texas

Can anyone recommend one besides Ladybug? I need one for vegetables and
flowers. I called Ladybug - they don't sell in the Dallas area and also don't
ship. Very strange.
Old 15-03-2003, 03:44 AM
J Kolenovsky

Bradfield Natural Fertilizers - http://www.bradfieldind.com/

J. Kolenovsky
http://www.celestialhabitats.com

Snowfeet1 wrote:
=

Can anyone recommend one besides Ladybug? I need one for vegetables an=

flowers. I called Ladybug - they don't sell in the Dallas area and als=

o don't
ship. Very strange.

-- =

J. Kolenovsky, A+, Network +, MCP
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.celestialhabitats.com - commercial
=F4=BF=F4 - http://www.hal-pc.org/~garden/personal.html
Old 16-03-2003, 04:56 AM
J Kolenovsky

The lady is in Dallas. What can you suggest for her to purchase there
and where can she go?

animaux wrote:
=

On 14 Mar 2003 21:38:17 GMT, (Snowfeet1) wrote:
=

Can anyone recommend one besides Ladybug? I need one for vegetables a=

nd
flowers. I called Ladybug - they don't sell in the Dallas area and al=

so don't
ship. Very strange.

=

Sustane or Green Sense. Either can be purchased at Northaven Gardens
www.nhg.com or Rohde's www.beorganic.com

-- =

Old 16-03-2003, 11:44 PM
animaux

I thought I gave two websites to two of the premium garden centers in Dallas, one in
Garland, a suburb of Dallas; just north of I-635 aka MLK. Did you not see the two
links I provided? Maybe I typed them in wrong.

I suggested Sustane or Green Sense. Both are wonderful products, I believe Green
Sense is certified organic. Sustane is also completely organic, but I don't think
they went through the red tape to be certified. Actually, Sustane manufactures Lady
Bug Brand, which IS organically certified.

Victoria

Old 17-03-2003, 12:20 AM
Paul E. Lehmann

animaux wrote:

On 14 Mar 2003 21:38:17 GMT, (Snowfeet1) wrote:

Can anyone recommend one besides Ladybug? I need one for vegetables

and
flowers. I called Ladybug - they don't sell in the Dallas area and

also don't
ship. Very strange.

Sustane or Green Sense. Either can be purchased at Northaven Gardens
www.nhg.com or Rohde's www.beorganic.com

Garden Fertilizer for Texas - Bush shit. Of course, your produce will be
toxic.

Old 17-03-2003, 11:56 AM
bryan lafleur

Bradfield, Sustaine, or Greensense, available at Strongs nursery in
Carrollton, Rohde's in Garland, North Haven Gardens in Dallas, and Im
sure several others.

Email me if you need more info.

Bryan
Old 17-03-2003, 06:44 PM
Snowfeet1

Thanks so much
Old 17-03-2003, 10:42 PM
animaux

On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 19:18:33 -0500, "Paul E. Lehmann" wrote:

Garden Fertilizer for Texas - Bush shit. Of course, your produce will be
toxic.

Fortunately, he's actually from CN not TX, as he'd like us to all believe. What a
big dumbo.
Old 17-03-2003, 10:42 PM
animaux

Bradfield is a great product for turf because it also adds measurable amounts of
organic matter. It is mainly comprised of alfalfa pressed into pellets. You can buy
a product at the feed store for horses. The pellets are more like chunks or blocks,
but I've used them in compost and they are cheap.