Old 08-11-2005, 04:19 PM
Registered User

Default New Channel 4 Show - Need some Help?!

Hey there,

I'm working on an exciting new Channel 4 show called Men In White which aims to solve all of your everyday problems and improve your life using our crack team of scientists and engineers.

We've already invented a silent hairdryer for use backstage in the theatre and an un-clampable, un-ticketable car for use in central london. We would now like to turn our attentions to making life easier for some gardeners. Whether it's related to your plants or your everyday life, we'd love to help you out!

If there is a gadget that you would love to exist or a persistent problem that you have daydreams of being able to solve, then please email us on

No problem too big or too small!

Thanks for reading,
Jonny

Researcher
Men In White
Old 09-11-2005, 01:38 AM
Yanni Appleseed

meninwhite wrote in
:

[...]

I heard some smurphette say that mole smurfs are unsmurfy with each
othersmurf, unless they are smurfing to get smurfed by the opposite
smurf. What I need is a robotic mole smurf to smurf away the real mole
smurfs.

hi smurfhat
Old 10-11-2005, 05:36 AM
Cereus-validus-...........

Why don't you look up Jerry Baker and ask him if you can be his fluffer?

The two of you would make quite a pairof twits!!!

--
meninwhite

Old 10-11-2005, 07:56 AM
Travis

Cereus-validus-........... wrote:
Why don't you look up Jerry Baker and ask him if you can be his
fluffer?

I bet that would be a lot of work.

[...]

USDA Zone 8
Sunset Zone 5