Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-11-2005, 05:14 PM
Jenny

Default Finally lost my rose last night!

My dianthus, miniature rose and snapdragons finally bought it in last
night's hard frost. They were flowering along merrily until then.

This is pretty bizarre. I'm on a hill near the NH/VT/MA border. I have
never before had flowers alive anywhere near this late before. Usually
they're gone by the second week of October.

--Jenny