Old 03-12-2005, 06:28 PM posted to rec.gardens
tomkanpa

Default Storing Moon Flower seeds or seed pods?????

I removed about a dozen Moon Flower seed pods from last summers vines.
Do I remove the seeds from the pods for storage, or do I store them in
the pod?
Either way, would it help to put them in a Tillia Food Saver vacuum bag?

Old 04-12-2005, 02:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
Starlord

You mean Moon VINE, all you need to do is make sure the seeds are nice and
hard and dry, then you can store them in a cup or anything like that, even
an enevlop in a desk would be ok.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords

oups.com...

Old 04-12-2005, 07:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Pete Kruzer

2.*StarlordDec 4, 9:59*am * show options
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
From: "Starlord"

You mean Moon VINE, all you need to do is make sure the seeds are nice
and hard and dry, then you can store them in a cup or anything like
that, even an enevlop in a desk would be ok.

____Reply Separator_____

Well, excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me!! Moon VINE!
Seriously, thanks for the tip. Speaking of "in a cup:"

Miss Beatrice, the church organist, was in her eighties and had never
been married. She was admired for her sweetness and kindness to all.

One afternoon the pastor came to call on her and she showed him into
her quaint sitting room. She invited him to have a seat while she
prepared tea.

As he sat facing her old pump organ, the young minister noticed a
cut-glass cup sitting on top of it. The cup was filled with water. In
the water floated, of all things, a condom!

When she returned with tea and scones, they began to chat. The pastor
tried to stifle his curiosity about the cup of water and its strange
floater, but soon it got the better of him and he could no longer
resist.

"Miss Beatrice", he said. "I wonder if you would tell me about this?"
pointing to the cup.

"Oh, yes" she replied, "isn't it wonderful? I was walking through the
park a few months ago and I found this little package on the ground.
The directions said to place it on the organ, keep it wet and that it
would prevent the spread of disease. Do you know I haven't had the flu
all winter."

STAY WELL!!!