Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-03-2003, 07:56 PM
GarciaGM

Default Starting a lawn in Tennessee - HELP!

My husband and I bought a house in November that had been on the
market for a while. What little grass had grown was mostly brown and
very thin, with lots of patchy weeds. Now that it's Spring, we would
like to start a REAL lawn. We are in a transition area (vs. cool or
warm grass area). Does anyone have any suggestions for overseeding
the grass we already have and ensuring a cold- and drought-hardy lawn?
I've seen other houses in our neighborhood that have beautiful green
lawns all winter long, and I would like to know how to accomplish it.
Any suggestions would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thanks!

Michelle Garcia

[IMG] code is On

Yellow Roses Tennessee Randy Roses 5 24-08-2004 07:02 PM
University of Tennessee Amateur Science Survey Amateur Science Survey Plant Science 0 02-10-2003 04:12 PM
Looking for fellow aquarists in Eastern Tennessee.... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:23 AM
Spring in Tennessee Table Roses 1 24-02-2003 01:04 PM
Looking for fellow aquarists in Eastern Tennessee.... 350X_Rider Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 17-02-2003 04:38 PM