Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-03-2006, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Richard Miller

Default Sprinkler System

I'm buying a new house with a half acre lot and it comes fully sodded. They
want $3700 for a Sprinkler System. I think that's to much. So after they put
in the 20,000 square feet of sod I will have to go and lift up the sod and
not only put in my water sprinkler system but I will run extra PVC pipes for
my drip system that they won't put in. So I'm going to kill two birds with
one stone. I will hire labors for 6 or 7 dollars an hour. This way I can do
it like I want and for my personal needs. I know a little about sprinkler
systems. I'm fairly smart so I can learn as I go. I'll run two PVC pipes in
each trench, one for the sprinklers and one for the drip. So what advice can
you give me? Are there any good books out there?

Thank You
Richard Miller