Old 16-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Penny Morgan

Default Water system question

If I were you, I would contact an irrigation company that deals with
installation of piping, etc. Having free water is a definite plus, but you
want to make sure you get the most efficient system to utilize it to the
max.

Good luck!

Penny
Zone 7b-North Carolina

"RESPITE95" wrote in message
Can anyone steer me to information on building a water system for a garden

and
yard that are both rather large. I have water, a lake, but the climate in

this
area, west central Alabama, is bone dry in late summer and early Fall. I

need
to make use of the lake to keep this place green. Where do I start?

Old 17-02-2003, 06:51 AM
Mark or Travis

"RESPITE95" wrote in message

Can anyone steer me to information on building a water system for a
garden and yard that are both rather large. I have water, a lake, but
the climate in this area, west central Alabama, is bone dry in late
summer and early Fall. I need to make use of the lake to keep this place
green. Where do I start?

I would start by making sure the lake water is yours to use.

USDA Zone 8b
Sunset Zone 5