Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23-05-2006, 02:00 AM posted to rec.gardens
spbowers

Default Need bush/shrubbery help-Shrubs butchered!!

I hope I am in the right place. I left it up to a friend who said he
knew what he was doing, when I said I needed to have my bushes in
front of the house trimmed, and he did them while I was at work
today...

Well they are now trimmed, and I have exposed branches and
"trunks" of the evergreen bushes in front of the house that
I have to put on the market to sell in the next month. Is there any
viable option for making them look better short of pulling them out
and putting something else in their place? Anything that anyone can
recommend would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks

Shane Bowers