Old 23-06-2006, 02:00 PM posted to rec.gardens
Jenny

Default Need info about Home Depot Carnations

I bought some peach colored carnations (double dianthus) at a
Massachusetts Home Depot early this spring that came with no identifying
information as to what type they were. I found several different kinds
online look like these but they vary as to hardiness.
I need to know if I can leave these in the garden or if I should bring
them in during the fall. I'm in the colder part of zone 5.

Does anyone now what kind of carnations Home Depot was selling in early
spring? These came in the paper cups. They're gorgeous, btw.

--Jenny

http://www.phlaunt.com/diabetes Diabetes Info

http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org/newlydiagnosed.htm Get Your Blood
Sugar Under Control

[IMG] code is On

Sodium Grow Light from Home Depot MC Gardening 9 14-04-2011 06:06 PM
Shade cloth at Home Depot? [email protected] Orchids 17 01-09-2003 05:22 PM
Rose bushes at Home Depot Mceezee Gardening 7 15-05-2003 02:56 AM
Salt at Home Depot or Lowes? Bob Ponds 3 12-05-2003 12:45 AM
whats' the chroma 50 bulb from wall mart or home depot Wynand Freshwater Aquaria Plants 1 20-04-2003 06:15 AM