Old 15-07-2006, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens
Mama Bear

Default Polka dot plant from seeds?

We had a polka dot plant in the living room and it died, I think I over
watered it.

I'd like another one in the same pot. They have seeds available, but how
easy are they to start from seeds?

I just don't want another hassle like some of the seeds I've tried in the
past, where you had to freeze them for 6 months, then fast and meditate
and germinate them in a dark closet before they'd come up.

Will these just come up easily if I plant one indoors under lights?

--
- Mama Bear
Old 15-07-2006, 11:42 PM posted to rec.gardens
zxcvbob

Mama Bear wrote:
We had a polka dot plant in the living room and it died, I think I over
watered it.

I'd like another one in the same pot. They have seeds available, but how
easy are they to start from seeds?

I just don't want another hassle like some of the seeds I've tried in the
past, where you had to freeze them for 6 months, then fast and meditate
and germinate them in a dark closet before they'd come up.

Will these just come up easily if I plant one indoors under lights?

They are easy to grow from seeds.

Bob

[IMG] code is On

Black dot on the bottom of my tomato. Ivan Gardening 5 10-12-2007 05:00 AM
Green dot algae stareee Freshwater Aquaria Plants 2 07-11-2005 05:21 PM
polka dot plants Bernadette Gardening 4 19-08-2004 09:19 AM
Gardeners Choice dot net - tomato tree - anyone try ? Gardening 0 07-04-2004 07:02 PM