Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 14-04-2003, 01:32 AM
Peter B.

Default Fragrant plant?

I live in North Carolina. When in the mountains mostly and even in
the Piedmont, I often smell a very fragrant plant, but I cannot find
it to identify it.

Whatever it is, it is fragrant enough that I can smell it in my car
when the nearest plant is two-hundred feet away. I first notice it in
the spring, but it appears to persist even into late summer.

I know that this is not much to go on, but I though that maybe
someone here would have some experience with fragrant plants in the
Carolinas.

TIA - Pete

Remove the "X" to send e-mail.