Old 12-09-2006, 02:58 AM posted to rec.gardens,ne.weather

Default Pest posts, August 24 - September 3

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,
or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

Kadaitcha Man
The Chief Instigator
Rhonda Lea Kirk
Cujo DeSockpuppet
Frogbutt
The God of Odd Statements
Some Guy
DuBois
Meat Plow
Jack Ziegler
Hypocrisy Alert
Bill E Goat
Chadwick Stone©
Daedalus
The Bartlo Information Ministry
Rooster Cockburn
Fujikawa Yamamoto
Bookman
Michael Baldwin, Bruce
Ali Baba and the Forty Pests
Jo Seph Bar Toe
Roofshadow
Otaku
Dennis M. Hammes
Art Deco
Cardinal Snarky of the Fannish Inquisition
honestjohn
dave hillstrom
Friendly Neighborhood Pollster
BaronLurk
The Jihadist
Holly
The Demon Prince of Absurdity
Real Friendly Neighborhood Monitress Holly
Eater Of The Holy International Discordian Internet And Usenet Terrorist Pretzel

This list is only of those liars and pests posting their crap to ne.weather,
as I previously discussed. Note that one may be posting as several, and my
newsreader may miss a few. The fact that so many of them go against one of
me shows what cowards they all are. No one using my name is related to me,
but is an anonymous pest. That includes all pests posting as Joseph Bartlo---,
---Bartlo---, etc. Clearly some pests use more than one handle.

The above pests continue their kookdancing and are primarily exchanging crap
among themselves and other posters. Though I selectively respond to their
crap, that is not necessary - for most cases I simply see one lie from them
and place them on the list to identify them as such.

Believe nothing the pathetic liars post about me - they are again refuted by
being identified as such.

I've been gone for awhile, good to see your winnign the pset war as
usual you no-good-loser-son. Does your newsreader get all poasts ? Mine
does !

Now put me first or else I'll tell all the k00ks how stained your
undapants are !!

xoxoxo
--MommyBartlo--

PS - Why can't you drive ????????????????????????????????????
Old 16-09-2006, 06:10 AM posted to rec.gardens,ne.weather,demon.local,alt.support.attn-deficit

Rodney Bowersox wrote:
On Mon, 11 Sep 2006 21:58:03 -0400, Mommy Bartlo
wrote:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,
or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

sneck

I've been gone for awhile, good to see your winnign the pset war as
usual you no-good-loser-son. Does your newsreader get all poasts ? Mine
does !

Now put me first or else I'll tell all the k00ks how stained your
undapants are !!

He _wears_ undapants?

I would have guessed goat leggings!

Old 16-09-2006, 10:16 AM posted to rec.gardens,ne.weather,demon.local,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.astronomy

Patty O'Furniture wrote:
"Michael Baldwin, Bruce" ****ed in the snow on 15
Sep 2006 @ 22:10:02 -0700:

wrote:

Joseph Bartlo wrote:
Below is a list of the cowardly pests posting lies about me those days,
or participating in discussions intended to prolong this crap he

sneck

I've been gone for awhile, good to see your winnign the pset war as
usual you no-good-loser-son. Does your newsreader get all poasts ? Mine
does !

Now put me first or else I'll tell all the k00ks how stained your
undapants are !!

He _wears_ undapants?

I would have guessed goat leggings!

I don't think the leggings are the part of the goat he 'wears' if you
know what I mean...

Yes, I know what you mean. Sometimes they are more like earings. Other
times ... well, you know what I mean!