Old 17-09-2006, 08:18 PM
Registered User

Location: I live in Reydon Near Southwold Suffolk
Default Potting compost

I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost there catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor is there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used for incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurch Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is there anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please.
Old 18-09-2006, 05:39 PM posted to rec.gardens

Herbert Snowden wrote:
I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost there
catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor is
there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used for
incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurch
Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is there
anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please.

Make your own potting mix. See my
http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_potting_mix.html.

--
David E. Ross
Climate: California Mediterranean
Old 20-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Registered User

Location: I live in Reydon Near Southwold Suffolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert Snowden
I have for some years used Cutting Compost but I have lost there catalogue and the address on my last bag is not used anymore nor is there phone number ring it and all I get is this line is not used for incoming calls so I cant find out if they are still in Whitchurch Shropshire the post code I have is SY13 1HW must also be wrong is there anyone who can tell me the right address and phone number please.
Making my own compost is the only thing I can do because nothing else will come close to this compost.
Herbert Snowden
Old 20-09-2006, 07:35 PM
Registered User

Location: Bedfordshire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herbert Snowden
Making my own compost is the only thing I can do because nothing else will come close to this compost.
Herbert Snowden
Cutting Composts Ltd
01948665089

Maesfron , Trewern , Welshpool , Powys SY21 8EA
Old 24-09-2006, 04:39 PM
Registered User

Location: I live in Reydon Near Southwold Suffolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Granity
Cutting Composts Ltd
01948665089

Maesfron , Trewern , Welshpool , Powys SY21 8EA
Thank you very much for your help.

Herbert Snowden