Old 07-11-2006, 12:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Stainless Steel in the Garden

well I should be grateful that you only choose to be so critical of the
music, for the information of everyone the music has gone, without the
help of your link I sussed it out for myself.

Deadlyartichoke ( Stainless Stel Sculptures @ www.llamaseven.com )

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

We're not rude. We're disgusted. The things we taught you should be obvious
to anyone with a little common sense. Do you think 100% of your audience
sits at home waiting for noisy web sites?

Try this newsgroup for assistance with removing your music, or making it
voluntary: uk.net.web.authoring

"the sculptor" wrote in message
ups.com...

are people always so rude on here? It will be done in good time
......thats when I can work out how to get it off again, I am a
sculptor you know not a bloody pc magician cant be good at everything
all the time. cheers

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

"the sculptor" wrote in message
oups.com...
well sad to say i know but before reading everyones opinions on here i
actually thought that a little light music on your sight was a good
idea .......oh well you live and learn.

Deadlyartichoke (stainless steel sculptures @www.llamaseve.com)

Apparently, you haven't put this new knowledge to practical use yet. The
music's still there. Get to work.

Old 07-11-2006, 02:37 PM
Registered User

Location: Berwickshire

Hi Jake,

I like most of your sculptures, apart from the Stinging Steel thats way too hostile looking for my tastes. ;-) My favourite is The Year of the Butterfly and the much more affordable Chiming Cubes.

Indicating the dimensions of the sculptures beneath the image would probably entice me to hang around and browse on your website for longer, especially if you added a paragraph of what inspired you to create the sculpture.

Good luck, I wish you success.

Eileen.

Old 08-11-2006, 06:44 PM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom Wrote:
I like your sculpture. Did you think there would be negative comments
about
that?

oups.com...-

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
-
We're not rude. We're disgusted. The things we taught you should be
obvious
to anyone with a little common sense. Do you think 100% of your
audience
sits at home waiting for noisy web sites?

Try this newsgroup for assistance with removing your music, or making
it
voluntary: uk.net.web.authoring

"the sculptor" wrote in message
ups.com...-

are people always so rude on here? It will be done in good time
......thats when I can work out how to get it off again, I am a
sculptor you know not a bloody pc magician cant be good at
everything
all the time. cheers

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

--
-

--
Eileen

Old 08-11-2006, 06:53 PM posted to rec.gardens

well, as an artist it is always hard to judge if people will like what
you create or not and i like to think that my pieces will appeal to the
majority not the minority. I realise that it is all down to individual
taste at the end of the day but some artist are very good at creating
hideous monstrosities in my opinion and i want mine to be aesthetically
appealing so the more people who don't knock it the more chance there
is of me achieving my goal ....I am glad you liked them and thank you
for saying so. Deadlyartichoke ( Stainless Steel Sculptures @
www.llamaseven.com ) ps my fav Led Zep album has to be Led Zep the one
with Black Dog, etc