Old 14-12-2006, 01:34 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Best Grower and shipper of Live Plants?

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

Old 14-12-2006, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

chatnoir wrote:

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens
as well as ebay

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old 14-12-2006, 03:10 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Carl 1 Lucky Texan" wrote in message
t...
chatnoir wrote:

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens
as well as ebay

Carl

eBay is not a grower or shipper.

Old 14-12-2006, 11:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

chatnoir wrote:

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

yes, logees, kartuz and flynnsdaylilygardens
as well as ebay

Carl

eBay is not a grower or shipper.

Correct you are, but the BODY of the post seems to imply a desire to
learn of good experiences QUOTE; "...with Plants ordered over the
internet?"

sorry for any confusion.

Carl

--
to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)

Old 18-12-2006, 09:20 PM posted to rec.gardens

Logee's www.logees.com
Old 18-12-2006, 10:58 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

I have bought quite a few plants over the internet! I have one
canidate for the Business that shups the Healthyest and best Protected
plants in shipment!

That would be Annie's Annuals and Perennials:

http://www.anniesannuals.com

Anyone else have a real good experience with Plants ordered over the
internet?

Logee's www.logees.com

Yea. I have seen their catalogue! They are in CT! From the growing
zones of most of their plants, I thought they must be in the tropics!

[IMG] code is On

Best Place to Purchase Live Plants Desert Fox Freshwater Aquaria Plants 3 25-01-2008 05:12 AM
Buy Live Fish Live Plants Live Food Online In Canada H2O Aquatic Solutions Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 10-12-2004 01:14 AM
Where is the best place to purchase Live Plants Online? John Little Freshwater Aquaria Plants 18 17-12-2003 04:02 AM
new grower Darlene Roses 5 04-02-2003 03:53 AM
Shiva - AZ new grower Darlene Roses 1 29-01-2003 03:34 PM