Old 11-03-2007, 10:14 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Need suggestions!

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?
Old 12-03-2007, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

"FragileHuckleberry" wrote in message
.. .
I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Does it have to be about gardening?

Old 12-03-2007, 01:00 AM posted to rec.gardens

Janet Baraclough wrote in
:

The message
from FragileHuckleberry contains
these words:

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow

Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Bugs and suckers
Sacks, flies and viburnum tinus
Rock and Mole

Janet

Having some gardening problems, eh?
Old 12-03-2007, 03:53 AM posted to rec.gardens

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

The com-POST

Flax Fax

Scoop

Prunings

germiNational Review

The (6-8 hours of) Sun

Lawn Yawn

The Constitution (with the first 10 Soil Amendments)

Out on a Limb

Hey! Leaf Through THIS!

Stems and Seeds

Carl

to reply, change ( .not) to ( .net)
Old 12-03-2007, 02:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

Carl 1 Lucky Texan wrote in news:N84Jh.6812$M65.60
@newssvr21.news.prodigy.net:

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow

Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

The com-POST

Flax Fax

Just the Flax, Ma'am

Scoop

Scoop and Poop -- no, wait....

Prunings

germiNational Review

The (6-8 hours of) Sun

Lawn Yawn

Oh, dear. That sounds like something it might get called if it's not
good.

The Constitution (with the first 10 Soil Amendments)

Out on a Limb

Hey! Leaf Through THIS!

I like this one.

Stems and Seeds

And use a funny little leaf for my logo?

Thanks for the ideas.

Old 12-03-2007, 02:30 PM posted to rec.gardens

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

[...]

Garden Stories
Plant Life
Green Growth
Garden Change·ling

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 12-03-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
PerfectlyFragileWarrior wrote:

William Wagner wrote in news:not-to-
:

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

[...]

That made me think of "Green Grow The Garden, O". Is that a line from a
song or am I mangling it?

Garden Change·ling

Bill

Thanks, Bill.

Perhaps this is close?

The Enchanted Gypsy Song

Donovan Artist

A Gift From A Flower To A Garden Album

Bill

--

S Jersey USA Zone 5 Shade
Old 12-03-2007, 04:29 PM posted to rec.gardens

William Wagner wrote in

ews.net:

:

FragileHuckleberry wrote:

[...]

I don't think so. For some reason I have memories of church camp and a
rollicking chorus of the song sung around a campfire. I think the right
phrasing might be, "Green Grow The Rushes, O".
Old 12-03-2007, 08:50 PM posted to rec.gardens

"FragileHuckleberry" wrote in message
.. .
I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

"Stuff You Can Find In Your Library If You Get Off Your Butt"

Old 12-03-2007, 09:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Michael \"Dog3\" Lonergan" wrote in
6.121:

FragileHuckleberry
:

I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow

Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

F'loon Rid (might be more appropriate for a pesticide newsletter)
Monthly Manure

My logo can be D'argo with his tail cocked...

Compost Countdown
Garden Gossip
Weed Wackin'
10-10-10

What's the three number mix that's supposed to be the best fertilizer?
It's not 10-10-10, is it?

The Planting Place
Dig A Hole

Going in the hole to print it maybe.

Sun 'n Shade
Poison Ivy
Tree Rat Roundup

I'm not even going to ask what a tree rat is.

Michael

Thanks, Michael. :*
Old 13-03-2007, 04:40 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Mar 11, 3:14 pm, FragileHuckleberry
wrote:
I'm writing up a little garden newsletter for friends and fellow Master
Gardeners. I need a nice catchy name for it. Does anyone have any
suggestions?

Green Thoughts
Snail Mail
Over the Garden Gate