Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-03-2007, 09:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default sun protective clothing

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 17:24:44 -0400, Stephen Henning

I have been buying sun protective clothing for my children for 6 years
now and I have had the best results from:
www.sunsmartpr.com
www.kristyjuv.com
www.shadysun.com
www.alexandme.com
There are so many options now and these 2 have the best customer
service and selection.

When my wife and I were in equatorial Africa for a month when the sun
was directly overhead and we were at 5,000 ft. elevation, we used SPF
clothing. We got ours at:

http://www.llbean.com
http://www.cabellas.com
http://www.rei.com
http://www.landsend.com
http://www.columbia.com

All performed very well, fit very well, and were easy to care for. They
were all quick dry fabrics. However, most importantly they must be the
correct items:

Long sleeved shirt and blouses,
Long legged pants,
UVA and UVB protective sunglasses,
and, VERY important, a broad brimmed hat. The best hats are at:

http://www.tilley.com/

They aren't cheap but they are insured against loss, guaranteed and come
with an owners manual. Tilley has other SPF/UV certified clothing also.

What's this, double team spammers?