Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-05-2007, 04:31 AM posted to misc.consumers.frugal-living,misc.consumers,rec.gardens

Default Basic Knives

I regularly harvest items from my veggie garden (e.g. chopping
the base of a lettuce head.)

Then, I chop the vegetables themselves - a wide range of items.
Hard like broccoli, to soft like tomatoes.

I also chop a few other things, like sausages and so forth.

And, for some reason, I feel a little annoyed with just using the
basic cheap medium kitchen knife that I have. Although I've had
it long enough to probably dull it, somewhat.

With a small budget, and small number of knives, what would you
buy, to make things go smoothly? (I am only gardening and
cooking for one person.)

Thanks...

--
Get Credit Where Credit Is Due