Old 30-08-2007, 11:31 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Strange Plant with Explosive Seed Pods

On Aug 30, 6:26 pm, wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 21:02:32 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior

wrote:
YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or nuthin'?

Really, you should seek help.

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on this
ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and me.

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

I just came home and I gave a five to a homeless guy. I'll get far more
for my five dollars than you will get for yours...if you actually have
five dollars.

This is the last post. May you prosper in all your endeavors.

Old 31-08-2007, 12:17 AM posted to rec.gardens

Fragile Warrior wrote:

raeannsimpson wrote in
oups.com:

wrote:
YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or nuthin'?

Really, you should seek help.

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on this
ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and me.

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

Fun, innit?

It's been most entertaining......

My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

Old 31-08-2007, 12:21 AM posted to rec.gardens

raeannsimpson wrote in
ups.com:

Fragile Warrior wrote:

raeannsimpson wrote in
roups.com:

wrote:
YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or

nuthin'?

Really, you should seek help.

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on

this
ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and

me.

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

Fun, innit?

It's been most entertaining......

My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

Check out XNews. My tiny ISP finally gave up their upkeep on newsgroups
and I switched to pay service. I think it is around $6/mo but it is
infinitely better than Google. Ugh, is right.

Old 31-08-2007, 12:35 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 30, 7:21 pm, FragileWarrior
wrote:
raeannsimpson wrote roups.com:

My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

Check out XNews. My tiny ISP finally gave up their upkeep on newsgroups
and I switched to pay service. I think it is around $6/mo but it is
infinitely better than Google. Ugh, is right.- Hide quoted text -

Thanks! Will do....

Old 31-08-2007, 12:23 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 31, 12:12 am, Charlie wrote:
On Thu, 30 Aug 2007 16:17:39 -0700, raeannsimpson

wrote:
My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

BWAAHAAHAAHHAAAA...........Rae has been enticed to the DarkSide.

She has become a .......... GoogleHead!!!!!!! Sold her Usenet Soul for
just one more post!!!!!!!

May the Force be Strong and may you Overcome, Rae!

Charlie

Exactly why my posts have been so few....I read the NG's on my mail
reader, then have to go to the google page & sign in, & find the right
thread, (& hope it's there!), in order to post anything that may
interest me.....ugh! Pure aggravation at it's finest!

Old 31-08-2007, 12:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

raeannsimpson wrote in
ups.com:

wrote:
My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't

post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

BWAAHAAHAAHHAAAA...........Rae has been enticed to the DarkSide.

She has become a .......... GoogleHead!!!!!!! Sold her Usenet Soul

for
just one more post!!!!!!!

May the Force be Strong and may you Overcome, Rae!

Charlie

Exactly why my posts have been so few....I read the NG's on my mail
reader, then have to go to the google page & sign in, & find the right
thread, (& hope it's there!), in order to post anything that may
interest me.....ugh! Pure aggravation at it's finest!

Google kept "improving" itself until it was entirely useless and annoying
as hell. Don't you hate it when that happens??
Old 31-08-2007, 06:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:
My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't

post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

BWAAHAAHAAHHAAAA...........Rae has been enticed to the DarkSide.

She has become a .......... GoogleHead!!!!!!! Sold her Usenet Soul

for
just one more post!!!!!!!

May the Force be Strong and may you Overcome, Rae!

Charlie

Exactly why my posts have been so few....I read the NG's on my mail
reader, then have to go to the google page & sign in, & find the right
thread, (& hope it's there!), in order to post anything that may
interest me.....ugh! Pure aggravation at it's finest!

Google kept "improving" itself until it was entirely useless and annoying
as hell. Don't you hate it when that happens?? - Hide quoted text -

definitely, yes!

Old 31-08-2007, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Eggs Zachtly wrote in
:

FragileWarrior said:

raeannsimpson wrote in
ups.com:

Fragile Warrior wrote:

raeannsimpson wrote in
egroups.com:

wrote:
YOU DID IT! You earned me a fast $5. Wanna go double or

nuthin'?

Really, you should seek help.

I see, so you want me to think there are people taking bets on

this
ridiculous exchange? Honey, nobody is reading this but you and

me.

Surprise.....someone else is reading.....lol!

Fun, innit?

It's been most entertaining......

My tiny ISP server for NGs has been down about a week, so I can't

post
to any NGs without using google...ugh! I can read them on my mail
reader, just can't post anything...

Check out XNews.

That's a news READER, not a news SERVICE. Your version, BTW, is

years
out of date.

WHOA IS ME!!! WHAT SHALL I DO??? Oh, that's right. I don't care.

My tiny ISP finally gave up their upkeep on newsgroups
and I switched to pay service. I think it is around $6/mo but it is
infinitely better than Google. Ugh, is right.

And, were you going to suggest the name, to them?

Overuse and illegal of commas. Step to the back of the line.

Next?

Old 01-09-2007, 12:19 AM posted to rec.gardens

FragileWarrior said:

raeannsimpson wrote in
ups.com:

Fragile Warrior wrote:

raeannsimpson wrote in
groups.com:

--

Eggs

Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back
into a sun in the daytime.