Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 15-09-2007, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Ping: Charlie / howdy back response

I'm good, been busy. Got our first rain in months last night. Had some
twisters in the area yesterday afternoon, I got pics of one myself. It
never touched down. Thankful for that. Very thankful for the rain. We
are "eye-high" in cornstalks. Round baling them seems to be working
out very well. Our cattle & horses are enjoying them for the moment.
Picked up extra business for it, got a tractor & baler paid off.
Really thankful for that as well.
My freebie server is still down, so still doing the "google-
thing"...ugh, but it's free. Start homeschooling a little girl from
down the road on Monday. Baby's finally got her first two teeth cut
thru now. Makes my nights a little easier. I don't know why, but it
seems nights are always the worst when children are sick or teething.

Having the dedication for the baby & my sister's graduation tomorrow.
Don't remember if I mentioned it awhile back, but those things were
post-poned on account of my great-aunt's near-fatal wreck. She's doing
better, in skilled nursing. She's a living miracle, she shoulda been
gone by medical standards.

Glad to read you again...Been praying for ya buddy. Don't know what's
going on, but for some reason, keeping ya in my prayers. Hope you
don't mind...it sure can't hurt ya none.
Give me a holler sometime..

Rae