Old 26-09-2007, 03:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default OT No mention of gardens but....

Charlie wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:35:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:40:13 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
news On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 01:15:29 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
news:ttajf3dbvam8q031g9euqlruo7nqs0ektj@4ax. com...
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:43:08 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:
Charlie wrote in message
news:ibsif31tb4trkcc8vpn35qiflabl9fmul8@4a x.com...
On Tue, 25 Sep 2007 20:08:39 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

If Mrs. Fenton is like your typical WM shopper, she would not be
able
read the note.

Do you wear a necktie?

No. Why?

I assumed you didn't.

OK. Now, I'm supposed to ask why you assumed that.

Duh......yeah!

OK. Why did you assume I don't wear a necktie (except to weddings and
funerals)?

Certainly, but first, another question, please?

WTF was that bit last weekend Charlie Carolan and then my finding
the info on this website? Sometimes I don't understand the gaming.
Inquiring minds want to know.

http://whois.domaintools.com/stockcommando.com

Just a small indulgence, por favor. My answer is dependant upon your
response.

That information is supplied strictly on a need to know basis. You don't.

Hmmmm......well then, neither do you need my answer.

Perhaps my assessment is correct and my original question stands.

Since your question was in no way related to the domain information, you
last response makes no sense. No matter. I'm sure the necktie question had
no rhyme or reason either.

Old 26-09-2007, 04:19 AM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:55:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:35:05 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

newsqdjf3pqpevi77uhds7h57evd0gr20lq26@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

My question is related to the domain information in that you hooked it,
as a response, to a post I made to you.

My post:
Your response:

So yeah, it matters, in that one might assume that you were trying to
imply that I was Charlie Carolan, which is wrong.

And yeah, my question has rhyme and reason. You don't get it, just
like I didn't get your reference.

I'm talking now about your necktie question. I have no interest in the
domain question or anything related to it. So, unless you want to explain
the necktie question, this game is now over.

Old 26-09-2007, 04:30 AM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:19:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 02:55:02 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:bkgjf3tu8rr4kqjt07ef5o4ipjbre0hfgp@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

Perhaps it is no longer a game. I asked a very serious question. Why
did you post two replies to my posts that insinuated that I was Charlie
Carolan? And then continue those insinuations in subsequent posts?

Do I have an accent or something? You will receive no further information
about that. Get it?

Old 26-09-2007, 04:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:30:37 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

Charlie wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 26 Sep 2007 03:19:56 GMT, "JoeSpareBedroom"
wrote:

m...
wrote:

news:ukhjf3dasjl9ikl8eiltnphhajg041scie@4ax. com...

wrote:

[...]

Oh yeah, I get it.

Old Joke...

Why do lawyers wear neckties?

To keep their foreskins from covering their heads.

Get it?

My first question has now been answered to my satisfaction. Are you
satisfied with your answer?

Your response matched my expectations.

Old 26-09-2007, 05:01 AM posted to rec.gardens

Charlie wrote in message

My first question has now been answered to my satisfaction. Are you
satisfied with your answer?

Your response matched my expectations.

As did your responses match my expectations.

We are both satisfied, ja?

Good night, Mr. Carolan.

Old 26-09-2007, 06:12 AM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/25/07 4:08 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message
My friend Don sent me this.

DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO..........

After Mr.and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her
husband accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately,
Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring and preferred
to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was
like most women--she loved to browse.

One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from her local Walmart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton:

If Mrs. Fenton is like your typical WM shopper, she would not be able to
read the note.

Ah, WalMart, the place were I had to explain to my DD about why some one
would have the phrase "white trash" tattooed on her arm for the world to
read....

I would have wagered that they were extra terrestrial. Very strange
experience, but this IS California, strange, here, is kinda normal.
--
FB - FFF

Billy

Get up, stand up, Don't give up the fight.
- Bob Marley
Old 26-09-2007, 11:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/26/07 1:12 AM, in article
, "Billy"
wrote:

In article ,
Cheryl Isaak wrote:

On 9/25/07 4:08 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

[...]

Nope, in southern New Hampshire. Tattoo was in block letters, allowing the
then 6 year old to read it, out loud and be hustled out of the aisle
quickly.

Now - I have never shopped WM for food items except the odd candy bar at the
checkout, so I have no clue about the prices or quality. I have bought
school supplies, fabric, yarn and some clothing. Oh and the odd plant, but
never soil products. I think the chain has suffered grievously since Sam
Walton passed away and won't go unless there is specific list of items I
want and that I know are all there and I don't have much time to hit 3-5
different stores.

Old 28-09-2007, 08:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/25/07 4:08 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message
My friend Don sent me this.

DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO..........

After Mr.and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her
husband accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately,
Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring and preferred
to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was
like most women--she loved to browse.

One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from her local Walmart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton:

If Mrs. Fenton is like your typical WM shopper, she would not be able to
read the note.

Ah, WalMart, the place were I had to explain to my DD about why some one
would have the phrase "white trash" tattooed on her arm for the world to
read....

I went to a WM and saw a manatee in a tube top.
Old 28-09-2007, 08:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 9/28/07 3:03 PM, in article ,
"doofy" wrote:

Cheryl Isaak wrote:
On 9/25/07 4:08 PM, in article ,
"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote:

"William Wagner" wrote in message
My friend Don sent me this.

DON'T TAKE ME IF I DON'T WANT TO GO..........

After Mr.and Mrs. Fenton retired, Mrs. Fenton insisted her
husband accompany her on her trips to Walmart. Unfortunately,
Mr. Fenton was like most men--he found shopping boring and preferred
to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, Mrs. Fenton was
like most women--she loved to browse.

One day Mrs. Fenton received the following letter from her local Walmart.

Dear Mrs. Fenton:

If Mrs. Fenton is like your typical WM shopper, she would not be able to
read the note.

Ah, WalMart, the place were I had to explain to my DD about why some one
would have the phrase "white trash" tattooed on her arm for the world to
read....

I went to a WM and saw a manatee in a tube top.

Wasn't it uncomfortable out of water?