Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Registered User

Default Water Pipe

Hi,

I have a cold water pipe running undermy conservatory and running outside of my conservatory wall. now that the winter is coming i am concerned that it will freez and split. Its a copper pipe with no insulation at the moment.

can anybody suggets the best course of action for insualting the pipe.

or would it be just (if i could) turning the pipe off for the winter (not sure if this would prevent it spliting?

any help appricated.