Old 27-11-2007, 03:10 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default serious tree problems addressed

Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/RHIZO.html

Unhealthy Trees from the Nursery / Improper Planting
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub1.html
and
Look up "Tree Planting" http://www.treedictionary.com

Improper Mulching - http://home.ccil.org/~treeman/sub3.html
and
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/M/ Look up "Mulch"

Improper Pruning
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/tree_pruning

Improper Fertilization (See A Touch of Chemistry)
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/shigo/CHEM.html

Tree Farming and Related Problems
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT2003/SOUND/

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 27-11-2007, 03:11 AM posted to rec.gardens

"symplastless" wrote in message
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

Old 27-11-2007, 03:47 AM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.
Old 27-11-2007, 03:50 AM posted to rec.gardens

"Scott Hildenbrand" wrote in message
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.

I thought it was his answer to a question about gardening tools. :-)

Old 27-11-2007, 05:55 AM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:
"symplastless" wrote in message
Many tree problems are associated with the following: They are Case
Sensitive.

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.

I thought it was his answer to a question about gardening tools. :-)

At least he's not repeatedly asking for us to fill out a survey.

Old 29-11-2007, 01:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems trees
suffer from today. So I am glad you are not providing information to
people. I have not only looked, I have seen. I do not see you offering
sound suggestions to people with problems with trees. I care about trees
and their associates. Please define what you mean when you say "garbage".

Nope, just the standard once a week self promotional garbage.

I don't think you had any friends when you were a kid.

Where is your helpful suggestions to people who are responsible for trees
with respect to trees and their associates? I.e., on the following topics.

Troubles in the Rhizosphere
Trees from the Nursery
Tree Planting
Mulching
Pruning
Fertilization (A Touch of Chemistry)
Tree Farming and Related Problems

You say self promoting. What am I selling?

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
that we are not the boss.

Old 29-11-2007, 02:05 AM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems
trees suffer from today.

Listen, Einstein: When someone responds to a newsgroup message, the subject
line of the response usually begins with Subject. Your message did not
contain this telltale clue. So, it was obvious that you were NOT responding
to someone's question.

Here's what really happened: Nobody had asked a tree question in a while,
and that made you feel unwanted, so you posted your usual cut & paste job
just to see your name "in writing" once again.

Now, sit down and shut the **** up.

Old 29-11-2007, 03:44 AM posted to rec.gardens

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems
trees suffer from today.

Listen, Einstein: When someone responds to a newsgroup message, the
subject line of the response usually begins with Subject. Your message
did not contain this telltale clue. So, it was obvious that you were NOT
responding to someone's question.

It is a NEWS FLASH, got a problem with that?

Here's what really happened: Nobody had asked a tree question in a while,
and that made you feel unwanted, so you posted your usual cut & paste job
just to see your name "in writing" once again.

You just explained yourself.

Now, sit down and shut the **** up.

Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.

I am not here to please you in any way shape or form. Keep talking!!!!!!!!!

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

Old 29-11-2007, 02:22 PM posted to rec.gardens

. ..

JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

Was this a response to a question that only you can see?

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Obviously you do not understand common problems
trees suffer from today.

Listen, Einstein: When someone responds to a newsgroup message, the
subject line of the response usually begins with Subject. Your
message did not contain this telltale clue. So, it was obvious that you
were NOT responding to someone's question.

It is a NEWS FLASH, got a problem with that?

A news flash? That's a new excuse.

Old 29-11-2007, 03:11 PM posted to rec.gardens

"Jangchub" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:44:09 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.

Um, ****, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee,
**** stick.

Too bad I'm not a man. I can't be judged now.

:-)

Old 29-11-2007, 03:46 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.

Um, ****, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee,
**** stick.

Too bad I'm not a man. I can't be judged now.

Oh, girl, you so bad!!!!!!!!!!
Old 29-11-2007, 03:51 PM posted to rec.gardens

symplastless wrote:
JoeSpareBedroom wrote:

[...]

Your own ego. You call yourself a "consulting arborist", show us your
associations.

Beware a so called tree biologist that never studied biology.
Old 29-11-2007, 05:54 PM posted to rec.gardens

wrote:

Bad words. Judge a man by the words that he uses.

Um, ****, shit, doody, crap, asshole, prick, scumbag, mo fo, pee pee,
**** stick.

Too bad I'm not a man. I can't be judged now.

Bad taste. Bad judgement. Deplorable.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars

Old 30-11-2007, 01:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message
"symplastless" wrote in message
It is a NEWS FLASH, got a problem with that?

A news flash? That's a new excuse.

Excuse? I do not answer to you. You are not the boss. What are you a nut?

Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Arborist
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman