Old 11-04-2008, 12:32 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default fruitplants.net

I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Old 14-04-2008, 09:18 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 10, 4:32 pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

I order grapes from them also. Same as you no shipping dates. After a
couple inquires (3 weeks) I received an e-mail (hotmail) last Friday
asking to confirm my shipping and CC info. I replied with shipping
address and asked them to provide a secure link for CC info. I'm
beginning to wonder, what's up this business.
Old 14-04-2008, 09:27 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 10, 4:32 pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

I order grapes from them also. Same as you no shipping dates. After a
couple inquires (3 weeks) I received an e-mail (hotmail) last Friday
asking to confirm my shipping and CC info. I replied with shipping
address and asked them to provide a secure link for CC info. I'm
beginning to wonder, what's up with this business.
Old 18-04-2008, 01:03 PM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 10, 7:32*pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hi, as the owner of fruitplants.net. I have viewed recent postings
about the company and would like to respond to them. I apologize to
anyone who has encountered difficulties in the recent past ordering
from fruitplants.net. The company has recently had an issue with the
credit card processor that it is using and some orders have been lost
or canceled. The issue has been amended and all customers are now
once again welcome to place their orders with fruitplants.net. Thank
you

Old 28-04-2008, 04:49 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 10, 6:32 pm, zphysics wrote:
I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hey can you email me the phone number. I have not seen it on their
site. The sooner I can track them down the better. About to get my
lawyer a call because they refuse to contact me back. I gave them 40
dollars for some trees and if I can't get my money back, than I will
personally put him/her in jail for a scam company website.
Old 08-05-2008, 01:27 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 27, 11:49*pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:32 pm, zphysics wrote:

I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hey can you email me the phone number. I have not seen it on their
site. The sooner I can track them down the better. About to get my
lawyer a call *because they refuse to contact me back. I gave them 40
dollars for some trees and if I can't get my money back, than I will
personally put him/her in jail for a scam company website.

Please send your information to and your order
will be refunded. Thank you
Old 09-05-2008, 01:33 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Apr 27, 11:49*pm, wrote:
On Apr 10, 6:32 pm, zphysics wrote:

I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hey can you email me the phone number. I have not seen it on their
site. The sooner I can track them down the better. About to get my
lawyer a call *because they refuse to contact me back. I gave them 40
dollars for some trees and if I can't get my money back, than I will
personally put him/her in jail for a scam company website.

Call 401-533-2625 for customer support. Thank you
Old 10-05-2008, 03:52 AM posted to rec.gardens

On May 8, 7:33*pm, "fruitplants.net" wrote:
On Apr 27, 11:49*pm, wrote:

On Apr 10, 6:32 pm, zphysics wrote:

I ordered grapevines from this outfit. Since they did not give me a
shipping date and their webiste has not address but a phone number, I
cancelled my ordered. I haven't heard from them at all. Does anyone
know about this outfit?

Thanks

zphysics

Hey can you email me the phone number. I have not seen it on their
site. The sooner I can track them down the better. About to get my
lawyer a call *because they refuse to contact me back. I gave them 40
dollars for some trees and if I can't get my money back, than I will
personally put him/her in jail for a scam company website.

Call 401-533-2625 for customer support. *Thank you- Hide quoted text -

I wanted to clear everything up about our transaction that I was so
foolishly claiming they were a "Scam Company"
Long story short, this company is very trustworthy and It was very
stupid of myself to say the things I said.
Fruitplants.net is a very reputable company that not only gave me my
money back but also I have received everything that I have ordered.
It is true that their communication lacks a bit, but we must give them
a break, we too have busy schedules... I would imagine that they are
no different.
Everything that I had ordered has arrived now in good packaging and
everything was in great condition as was advertised.

Fruitplants.net had gave me my money back after I had selfishly
demanded it back under the threat of civil action.
They have given me something that I did not give them, and that was
generosity. They have been polite from step one.
I had forgotten about this thread and the things that I posted on
here. He had emailed it to me, but not with any harmful words or even
a hint of anything derogatory.
Their company is very civil and I would definitly do business again. I
would recommend them to anyone and everyone in here and I ask everyone
to just give them a chance. These people are still just regular people
trying to make ends meet, just like the rest of us.

I have since returned the money that he had refunded me, as well as
a plee for forgiveness. I didn't deserve it, but he gave me an apology
accepted.
Me and my wife were scammed recently on ebay and we know of them (scam
artists) to just be so rampant. And our experience still had us in a
mode of alertness that I became irrational in my judgement of their
business.

Again... This company IS LEGIT, and it is not a scam company of any
sort.