Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 25-05-2009, 06:14 PM
Registered User

Default Carniverious and tropical use compost

Hi,

Ive recently purchased some seeds for two different types of pitcher plants, cofee tree and a passion flower. I can provide more details if needed.

Anybody got any recomendations for compost, one that i can buy from a store :P
Also what about plant feed?

And final question, can i skip the small seed tray stage and just plant them in a 8-10cm high 6-8cm diameter pots? (I hope you thats the size/porportion, just going off my own mental image of the pots) Just so I don't have to keep rebuying need pots and they're ready for when they get to a decent size.

Thanks for any help.

[IMG] code is On

How can you re-use compost if you don't have a compost heap? BlackThumb Gardening 8 26-05-2012 01:12 PM
Old Tropical Fish Tank Water Safe To Use On Plants? Ford Prefect United Kingdom 31 02-05-2007 11:36 PM
Compost Teas, Compost, and On-farm Beneficial Microbe Extracts Tom Jaszewski Gardening 0 04-10-2003 02:12 AM
Anyone use manure? What is the best mix and ratio to use? Allen Smith Freshwater Aquaria Plants 0 20-04-2003 06:21 AM
Cement to use/not to use around pond? IanQ Ponds 2 06-03-2003 09:52 AM