Old 20-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Registered User

Default What do you think of felco secateurs?

Personally i think they are one of the best out there. I bought a pair of Felco No2's from http://www.garden-goodies.co.uk/ and they were so cheap i couldnt believe it. Also it was free postage!!!!! Let me know wot u think? and if you have bought a pair from them?

Matt
Old 20-11-2009, 10:07 PM
Registered User

Location: Lanner. Cornwall.
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bingley Gardens View Post
Personally i think they are one of the best out there. I bought a pair of Felco No2's from http://www.garden-goodies.co.uk/ and they were so cheap i couldnt believe it. Also it was free postage!!!!! Let me know wot u think? and if you have bought a pair from them?

Matt
Hi Matt, I also think that they are the best on the market but like any tool will last longer if looked after. I bought mine (Felco No2's) when I went to
Cannington in 1968 (Somerset Farm Institute). Being a landscape gardener and propagator of plants I use mine on a very regular basis and all I have replaced is the spring (several times) and the blade once. The handles are now silver as all the red plastic coating has long gone.
Best Wishes Lannerman.

[IMG] code is On

Felco secateurs on Amazon sale now rbel United Kingdom 0 26-11-2014 09:46 AM
Felco Secateurs Philip United Kingdom 9 12-10-2004 11:14 PM
Felco secateurs Robert United Kingdom 8 03-08-2003 09:42 AM
which Felco would you recommend? JAC Roses 5 10-05-2003 02:08 PM