Old 23-05-2010, 04:37 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Plants that need little water

mleblanca wrote:
On May 22, 7:48 am, Jeff Thies wrote:
ChairMan wrote:
,
Steakandchips spewed forth:
Hi everyone,
Any advice on what summer plants I can put in a tub that'll be in the
sun but won't get much watering - long story I won't bore you with
but I could really do with some advice. So far I've drawn a blank.
Cheers, Steve
Lantana
http://phoenix.about.com/od/desertpl.../a/lantana.htm

I was going to say that. I believe lantana is in the mint family (square
stem), but when I googled up mints I came up with average water needs.
Not sure what is going on. I have had mixed luck and currently have none.

Jeff

Jeff, Lantana is in the Verbena Family. (not all plants with square
stems are Mint Family;
but all mints have square stems).

It all makes so much sense, now!

If it wasn't for misconceptions, I'd have no conceptions.

Jeff

Emilie

Old 23-05-2010, 08:21 PM posted to rec.gardens

ChairMan wrote:
,
[...]

Are you talking about gardening again? What are we gonna do with you ;O)
--
- Billy