Old 14-09-2010, 05:04 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Best ULtrasonic device for cats please

"Steve B" wrote:
"Moonman2" wrote in message

First of all, I am glad to have joined the forum and have enjoyed
reading some of the posts.

I am having trouble with a cat that keeps fouling right next to my
house(10cm). To make matters worse there is an air brick vent there
- I
am sure the smell is travelling into my house.

I have tried cat powder and mothballs, both made no difference. I am
thinking of getting a device that sends ultrasonic sound out. It has
run off batteries and be water proof and above all work!

Can anyone provide a link to a device that they have tried and know
that
it works well?

--
Moonman2

Fi-shock. They will never come on property again.

Steve

Its not ultrasonic but may work, Search for "cat scat mat" it a plastic
mat with plastic tips they may deter the stray cat. Traps/Cages work
also, many local communities provide the traps at no cost.

--
Enjoy Life... Dan L (Garden in zone 5a Michigan)