Old 17-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Registered User

Default Composting for Carex Testacea

Hi.
I am about to plant a mature carex testacea and wondering what kind of compost is best. I have John Innes No3 mature plant compost and farm manure. Could you tell me which would be better for this plant? The label says it likes acidic soil.

Also, do carex testaceas like a lot of fertilizer?

Thanks.
Old 17-09-2010, 09:49 PM
Registered User

Also, do carex testaceas like a lot of nutrition? Some people say they don't like any nutrition, but the label says dig a hole twice as big and give plant food. So I am not sure how to balance these advices.