Old 01-12-2010, 06:17 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default Where are the android killer apps?

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 10:37 PM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

Rings like a bell YOu may have missed it... Snit recently told
a whopper of a tale:

"I get that it is different for cars, but when I bought a car a
while
back (some time ago now), the salesman was on the phone... so he
handed me the keys to the lock boxes on the cars and told me to
test
any car I wanted... just be back before closing... about 5 hours
later. He did not even get my ID." - Snit

And the "whopper" is? Come on, Steve... this whole thing is about

... you making an unsupported claim that was absurd and telling
people who to call to check, which I did... and it indicated you
were lying.

The idiotic gluehead also posted the number of the place

Who did?

You gave the name of the place... whatever. Someone busted you on
your lie and now you're forced to nitpick in a feeble attempt to
pretend it didn't happen. It must suck to be you. LOL!

so I called it. The guy Snit claimed did this stuff no longer
works there (gee, what a shock).

Yeah, about 10 years after I bought a car the same salesman is not
there...

So why you'd say to call the guy? You didn't talk about the 10 years
*before* you suggested someone call him. Funny, that.

The manager told me it was policy that they get an ID because
they need to be sure you're a licensed driver (like that was
ever in question).

You are the *only* one who questioned that, Steve.

Correction: I was the person who *mentioned* it to you when I called
BS on your story. Perhaps you missed it.. no one else bothered to
even listen to your BS story on this. But I did

I also asked if it was possible that a salesperson hand over the
lock box keys to a customer and leave them unattended (for 5
hours, to hear Snit tell it) ... he did what I expected... he
laughed his ass off

Right: you *asked* that on the phone

Because you claimed it happened there. That the guy laughed is
"strong evidence" that you lied about it happening there. Of
course, I already knew what his answer would be I just wanted to
see what his reaction was while he was giving it.

Hmmm... next time I call there I think I'm going to point the guy
to the posts where you mentioned Tim's Toyota and then I'll mention
you by name. Who knows... maybe we can even find out what happened
to ol' Ron Gilmore

LOL!

I note I was trusted.

You claim the idea of being trusted is "absurd". You insist trust is
a lie. it is completely outside of your experience. You do not trust
others and they do not trust you. Hence the reason, once I
introduced the concept to you, you begged me to help you understand
how to set a good first impression...

You made up stories about me talking about policy - I did no such
thing... and claim it is "nit picking" to mention how you fabricate
things. Then you claim the idea that a current sales person does not
know about an incidence that happened about a decade ago is evidence
that I do as you do and lie.

You are insane. All of this because unlike you, I am generally
trusted... and while it was rather cool to get the level of trust I
did from Ron, it was not something completely outside of what I would
expect from people. I trust people and, generally, they trust me.

And your jealousy and anger are apparent in your every post.

Oh, and unless you get more interesting with this sock prepare to be
ignored. You are getting repetitive and boring - snipping and
running from questions. For example, you never did respond to which
names you will currently own up to having used. Here is the list
again:

"Evil" John *
"Evil" Snit *
Big Crotch on a Small Fish
Cornelius Munshower
CSMA Moderator
Edward Stanfield
Fretwiz *
Hitman Hero
Measles
Petruzzellis Kids
Sigmond
Slaveen
Smit
Steve C *
Steve Camoll *
Steve Carroll *
Steve Carroll *
Steve Carroll *
Steve Carroll's Dog *
Steve Carrolll *
Steve Carrroll *
Yevette Owens
Yobo_Obyo

Come on, Steve, which will you currently own up to? Funny how you
did not answer that question. And you never will.

[Yes, Steve, as I said before, I know you will run like a scared
bunny... you know those names are all ones you have used]

Hey, Gluey, I already answered. The answer is: **** YOU!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 01-12-2010, 06:18 AM posted to alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 11:03 PM:

Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 10:52 PM:

[...]

**** YOU! There, I answered.

And it is the best answer you will ever give... because you know you
backed yourself into a corner. Again. As I have noted: you lie
more in one day than I lie in a decade. And that is not an
exaggeration.

Oh, and Steve, now that you are posting as your sock with more than
"LOL", you might want to post with your standard name - otherwise
you will be left explaining how I predicted you would stop posting
before "I" changed patterns.

LOL!

Yes, Steve, your stupidity got you busted. Again.

**** YOU!

Poor Steve... so made he was busted with all his socks. So very,
very mad.

**** YOU!

--
You Ain't the Biggest Fish in the Crotch

Old 01-12-2010, 10:55 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Default What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. |||
/ | \
Old 02-12-2010, 07:41 AM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

* * * What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
* * * * OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. * * *|||
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */ | \ *

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well over 1000 posts that nobody reads. They
are quite insane as most Mac users are.

Old 02-12-2010, 01:07 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

* * * What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
* * * * OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. * * *|||
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */ | \ *

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well *over 1000 posts that nobody reads.

Being an inmate here yourself you know that only those with 'special'
training can handle an inmate like Snit. You don't want him roaming
the general population again, do you?

They are quite insane as most Mac users are.

What kind of a thing is that to say from a guy who just admitted
owning a Ducati (especially one like yours!) is like owning a Mac.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:49 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

MuahMan stated in post
on 12/2/10
12:41 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

* * * What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
* * * * OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. * * *|||
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * */ | \ *

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well over 1000 posts that nobody reads. They
are quite insane as most Mac users are.

I mostly ignore Steve these days... I do not generally even see his posts (I
have them marked to be read... though I do sometimes turn that off when he
is thowing one of his amusing tantrums). But Steve is desperate for my
attention... and I admit I like to see how far his breakdowns will go. He
has gone to using socks, tracking me down and threatening to try to get me
fired (for impersonating the person he claims I am - as I said, he is
insane). You can tell when his mental break is getting extreme by how he
cannot handle more than a word or two from each post - snipping it and then
freaking out... changing topics, spewing lies, cross-posting his drivel all
over Usenet, spewing bigoted and misogynistic comments, etc.

But, after a while, when he is completely mentally gone, it gets boring. He
no longer is even reading what he replies to - he simply cannot handle it.
He just snips and shares his tantrums.

As others have noted, though, I have extreme patience... and, given how
hateful Steve is, I admit I sorta enjoy watching him self destruct like
that. Still... I would enjoy it *more* if he could pull himself together,
let go of his hatred and jealousy and leave 2003 in the past.

But I really, really doubt he will.

--
[INSERT .SIG HERE]

Old 02-12-2010, 04:13 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

On Dec 2, 7:49Â*am, Snit wrote:
MuahMan stated in post
on 12/2/10
12:41 AM:

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Nov 30, 10:01 pm, Snit wrote:
Big Crotch on a Small Fish stated in post
on 11/30/10 9:51 PM:

What's the non-Android killer app exactly?

[deletia]

--
OpenDoc is moot when Apple is your one stop iShop. |||
/ | \

LOL! Don't get sucked in. Once you see a thread over a 100 posts you
can rest assured it's just the Snit and Steve Carroll circus. 12 years
+ they've been arguing back and forth about nothing, literally
nothing. Some threads well Â*over 1000 posts that nobody reads. They
are quite insane as most Mac users are.

I mostly ignore Steve these days.

I keep tellin' ya... people just aren't as stupid as you need them to
be. Everyone sees you create sock puppets (or access the ones your
shills create) for the purpose of responding to me as you focus on me
instead of what I'm saying... which runs counter to your obvious ol'
lie:

"‪I do not focus on personalities - I focus on the content of your
posts" - Snit

What a *total* crock. LOL!

(snip fumed induced drooling by Snit)
Old 03-12-2010, 03:49 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Old 03-12-2010, 03:49 PM posted to alt.motorcycles,alt.usenet.kooks,comp.os.linux.advocacy,comp.sys.mac.advocacy,rec.gardens

Steve Carroll wrote:
On Dec 2, 7:49 am, Snit wrote:
MuahMan stated in post
on