Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-07-2011, 02:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default It's more of that Identify this strange plant in my garden time!

It's only the second year in this house and garden. I've 2 strange plants
that I think are weeds but I'm just a beginner.

1st plant is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henchma...in/photostream and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henchma...in/photostream

2nd plant is
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henchma...in/photostream and
http://www.flickr.com/photos/henchma...in/photostream

for what it's worth we are in zone 5 b Ontario Canada HOWEVER the previous
were British and imported a number of flowers from their homeland to this
lot.

My wife and I are under the assumption they are weeds however.