Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 26-07-2011, 03:10 PM
Registered User

Default Help to identify everything in our new garden

Hi,

We have recently moved house and it has a small but very beautiful garden of which we would like to maintain. However, we know very very little about gardening as a whole - we used to simply have a lawn, one bush, pots and a greenhouse that I did successfully grow a few veg in, but that's it!

I've taken quite a few pictures of the many shrubs, herbs, fruit trees, flowers etc and wonder if I can upload them on here and see if anyone can kindly identify them all so that we may read up on how to look after them?

If this is ok - can someone please also tell me how to upload pics onto here?

Many thanks in advance :-)