Old 06-08-2011, 07:21 PM
Registered User

Default Bird nest messing up roof

I have a bird's nest in the facia of my house. I don't mind other than the fact that their droppings are making a bit of a mess on part of the roof.

I would like to get rid of the nest and want to be fair about it. Is there some way of warning the birds that I am going to remove their nest - an eviction notice so to speak?
Old 07-08-2011, 08:16 AM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonman2 View Post
I have a bird's nest in the facia of my house. I don't mind other than the fact that their droppings are making a bit of a mess on part of the roof.

I would like to get rid of the nest and want to be fair about it. Is there some way of warning the birds that I am going to remove their nest - an eviction notice so to speak?
What kind of birds are they?
Old 07-08-2011, 12:01 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bestgardenarbor View Post
What kind of birds are they?
housemartins