Old 20-08-2011, 06:29 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Indoor Tomatoes (grow lights)

2 words:

Bull shit

and it is not free nor is labor.
Old 20-08-2011, 02:13 PM posted to rec.gardens

Gunner wrote:
2 words:

Bull shit

and it is not free nor is labor.

it? what is it? yes, my labor is free.
i send out no bills to myself nor do i
collect any from myself. being retired
is a good thing.

i knew if i put up you would shut up.

QED, gunner is the one BSing here.

songbird
Old 20-08-2011, 05:32 PM posted to rec.gardens

In article ,
songbird wrote:

Gunner wrote:
2 words:

Bull shit

and it is not free nor is labor.

it? what is it? yes, my labor is free.
i send out no bills to myself nor do i
collect any from myself. being retired
is a good thing.

i knew if i put up you would shut up.

QED, gunner is the one BSing here.

songbird

Same gunny, same results.
--
- Billy
Both the House and Senate budget plan would have cut Social Security and Medicare, while cutting taxes on the wealthy.

Kucinich noted that none of the government programs targeted for
elimination or severe cutback in House Republican spending plans
"appeared on the GAO's list of government programs at high risk of
waste, fraud and abuse."
http://www.politifact.com/ohio/state...is-kucinich/re
p-dennis-kucinich-says-gop-budget-cuts-dont-targ/

[W]e have the situation with the deficit and the debt and spending and jobs. And itıs not that difficult to get out of it. The first thing you do is you get rid of corporate welfare. Thatıs hundreds of billions of dollars a year. The second is you tax corporations so that they donıt get away with no taxation.
- Ralph Nader
http://www.democracynow.org/2011/7/19/ralph_naders_solution_to_debt_crisis
Old 21-08-2011, 06:14 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 20, 6:13*am, songbird wrote:

Really, what the hell did you put up Poly? You lost me when you qued
the music "WE ARE THE WORLD". However the real buzz kill was the
ignorant comments of "My house was too big for me to live in if I
have space to grow. That may be the poly commune redbook version of
life, yet you waffle like a billy.
Old 21-08-2011, 06:16 AM posted to rec.gardens

On Aug 20, 9:32*am, Billy wrote to support
his fellow communist version of how we must live for the good of all :

as usual billy... you pack 10 lbs of bullshit in a 3 lb bag.

( The usual commie BS propaganda snipped)