Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20-08-2011, 05:18 PM
Registered User

Default Which tree/bush would be best?

Hi, I am new to this forum and not experienced at any form of gardening apart from cutting lawn etc. I'm looking to plant some trees in my back garden which is in full sun from midday onwards and is well drained/sandy soil. The reason for this is to block out a large building/summerhouse built by my neighbour towards the bottom of our garden, this is a real eyesore as it stands 3m high. I am not worried about blocking out any light to my neighbours property, I did think about planting a row of Red Robin shrubs along border and was wondering if this is the right choice or any others.

Thanks Rod