Old 19-10-2013, 12:25 AM posted to rec.gardens

Default Helen Foss

For her friends on this NG, may I share this notice:

HB

================

In a week it will have been a year since the passing of Helen Foss. We have found that (and you may know this from personal experience) one of the most difficult times for a family after a death is the first anniversary of the loss of their loved one.

Commonly, when we lose someone dear to us, we seek ways to feel close to that person or for ways to honor their memory. You can do much to help them feel closer to their loved one at this difficult time.

Simply click on the link below to send a "Thinking of You" message to the family. Perhaps you can also take a few minutes to share a special memory of Helen Foss on the Book of Memories™ tribute site. Both of these gestures cost nothing, and will mean so much to the family.

http://www.irvinememorial.com/book-o...Foss/index.php

Thank you for the love you share with others, and your caring ways.

Irvine Funeral Home and Chapel.

[IMG] code is On

Helen Foss Higgs Boson Gardening 5 01-06-2013 05:15 AM
To Helen up in Canada Madgardener Gardening 2 16-10-2003 04:02 AM
Discounted Helen Nash Books BenignVanilla Ponds 8 25-03-2003 01:44 AM