Old 15-10-2003, 01:32 AM
Madgardener

Default To Helen up in Canada

Hey Helen!
I got yer package today..........(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE
HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))
it came at a time when I desperately needed cheering up. Thanks for the
tomato seeds, and for the little special "Helen's summer in a jar" g I
greatly appreciate it.
Now all I gotta do is put the envelope in a double freezer bag and chill it
until next February when I am determined to start some tomato's from seeds
and plant them in the flower beds, be hanged. (not going to change anything
about my plans regardless of whatever comes about).
Maddie

Old 15-10-2003, 03:02 AM

--

PersephoneOn Tue, 14 Oct 2003 20:30:56 -0400, "Madgardener"
wrote:

Hey Helen!
I got yer package today..........(((((((((((((((((((((((HUGE
HUG))))))))))))))))))))))))
it came at a time when I desperately needed cheering up. Thanks for the
tomato seeds, and for the little special "Helen's summer in a jar" g I
greatly appreciate it.
Now all I gotta do is put the envelope in a double freezer bag and chill it
until next February when I am determined to start some tomato's from seeds
and plant them in the flower beds, be hanged. (not going to change anything
about my plans regardless of whatever comes about).
Maddie

Hey, Maddie - "Saint" Helen emailed me not to put mine in the freezer
-- something about moisture collecting inside the plastic. Maybe the
double-bag will solve the problem -- just a word to the wise.

--

Persephone
Old 16-10-2003, 04:02 AM
Madgardener

thanks. I am under the assumption that since they're in little ziploc's,
and in a double freezer bag that prevents frost build up and freezer burn
that they'll be alright. Mary Emma used to put her seeds in their packages
in a regular ziploc gallon bag (she had a LOT of seeds) and they kept for 10
years. I will take that into consideration. But since just sitting in a
drawer isn't good for them either, I will at least chill them. Maybe just in
the back fridge in the drawer with the bulbs............
madgardener

wrote:

[...]

[IMG] code is On

Helen Foss Higgs Boson Gardening 0 19-10-2013 12:25 AM
Helen Foss Higgs Boson Gardening 5 01-06-2013 05:15 AM
Hole in Ice - Canada Joel Ponds 15 19-11-2003 01:42 AM
Discounted Helen Nash Books BenignVanilla Ponds 8 25-03-2003 01:44 AM
Hole in Ice - Canada Joel Ponds (alternative) 12 14-02-2003 10:03 PM