Old 28-10-2013, 03:48 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Saving the abused house plant

Here's an ingenious "high-tech" way to keep house plants from going the way of too many such innocents:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/hi-tech...ners-mistakes/

Would be way kewl if some sharp entrepreneur marketed in the U.S. this smart produce created by smart young people.

HB
Old 28-10-2013, 11:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

On 10/28/2013 8:48 AM, Higgs Boson wrote:
Here's an ingenious "high-tech" way to keep house plants from going the way of too many such innocents:

http://www.timesofisrael.com/hi-tech...ners-mistakes/

Would be way kewl if some sharp entrepreneur marketed in the U.S. this smart produce created by smart young people.

HB

I use a home-made potting mix that will surrender all its moisture to
plant roots until it is almost bone dry. It has excellent drainage
although it remains moist. I first saw the recipe almost 50 years ago.
I water my house plants once a week, even when the relative humidity
falls below 10%.

See http://www.rossde.com/garden/garden_potting_mix.html.

--
David E. Ross
http://www.rossde.com/

Where does your elected official stand? Which
politicians refuse to tell us where they stand?
See the non-partisan Project Vote Smart at
http://votesmart.org/.

[IMG] code is On

Abused Cymbidium John DH Orchids 2 13-12-2004 11:48 PM
Reviving an abused rose Ali Roses 2 14-05-2004 08:03 PM
lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational Pam Gardening 3 29-04-2003 05:44 PM
lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational activities???? animaux Gardening 6 28-04-2003 02:20 AM
lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational activities???? John Robertson Gardening 6 25-04-2003 04:08 AM