Old 25-04-2003, 02:08 AM
John Robertson

Default lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational activities????

I got a lavender trumpet vine from ebay, It came with this warning "A
garden beauty often abused for illegal recreational activities." What in
the world are they talking about?

Old 25-04-2003, 02:44 AM
Marley1372

First you need to find out what a "lavender trumpet vine" is. Is it Campsis
radicans(trumpet vine), which I dont belive has any lavender culitvars? Could
be a morning glory, which is often used by dumbass highschool kids to get
high(they eat the seeds, which often kill people).

Toad
Old 25-04-2003, 03:08 AM
TakeThisOut

Are there any other types of trumpet vine?

First you need to find out what a "lavender trumpet vine" is. Is it Campsis
radicans(trumpet vine), which I dont belive has any lavender culitvars?
Could
be a morning glory, which is often used by dumbass highschool kids to get
high(they eat the seeds, which often kill people).

Toad

Subject: lavender trumpet vine often abused for illegal recreational
activities????
From:
(Marley1372)
Newsgroups: rec.gardens
Date: 25 Apr 2003 01:29:14 GMT

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
TAKETHISOUT budysbackagain(@)THAT TOO a-oh-ell dot com
Old 25-04-2003, 04:08 AM
Tsu Dho Nimh

John Robertson wrote:

I got a lavender trumpet vine from ebay, It came with this warning "A
garden beauty often abused for illegal recreational activities." What in
the world are they talking about?

Clytostoma callistegioides?

Presumably it has psychoactive compounds?

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both