Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 28-02-2003, 02:51 PM
city usa

Default spreading composte

I want to remove the bark chips from my gardens and replace them with
compost. I usually get it by the trailer full and wonder if anyone has
found and easy way to spread it. I used a five gallon pail last year and
seemed to take for ever. I know there is a commercial blower, but it cannot
be rented and the cost to have it applied is quite high.

Thanks

--
Harold Veeder