Old 10-05-2003, 05:56 PM
NewsUser

Default Garden Plaques??

I'm looking for a garden plaque or sign that says "Good fences make good
neighbors". Would anyone know where I might find one?

Thanks.
karen

Old 11-05-2003, 01:44 AM
TOM KAN PA

Sounds like you have a bad neighbor that you want to give a hint to.
Someone in your neighborhood has to have a router and can make you such a sign.

Old 11-05-2003, 11:56 AM
Frogleg

On Sat, 10 May 2003 09:53:09 -0700, "NewsUser"
wrote:

I'm looking for a garden plaque or sign that says "Good fences make good
neighbors". Would anyone know where I might find one?

You *do* know that phrase in the poem is ironic, don't you?
Old 11-05-2003, 05:56 PM
NewsUser

I do, and I think I will have to find someone with a router.
karen

Old 11-05-2003, 11:56 PM
animaux

Or you can buy a kit which has lower case letters designed to write into cement.
I bought a kit which was perfect at Walmart, the devil store, for 14 dollars.
You can go to www.qvc.com and put this item number in: M7528
The exact same kit from Walmart was 15 dollars.

Victoria