Old 15-05-2003, 07:32 PM
Jo-Ann

Default Cut Worms

Hello,
This may be a double post and I apologize. I cannot seem to get a post into
the group so I am trying again.

I planted most of my tomato and basil plants in pots. My peppers are in the
ground. I have noticed that cut worms have gotten a few of my basil plants
(all my veggies were grown from seed except the peppers). I looked up
control for these beasties in a gardening book and it says to use Diazinon
(Spelling?)
I do not want to do this. Aside from using collars around the plants, is
there something I can spray onto the plants like hot pepper spray or soapy
spray to stop these worms? I HATE using poisons.

Thanks in advance for your help. Jo-Ann

--
Invalid address-Please post request to e-mail me.

[IMG] code is On

Dog Worms: Understand Dog Worms Symptoms and Infestation brahimbb17 Gardening 0 10-12-2008 12:17 PM
"Army Worms", "Bag Worms", ?? Chrissie Texas 0 22-06-2007 06:13 AM
how to kill cut worms naturally robert kelor Edible Gardening 7 18-06-2003 10:08 AM
Cut Worms Jo-Ann Gardening 5 16-05-2003 10:44 PM
Cut Worms-Hot Pepper Spray Jo-Ann Gardening 1 15-05-2003 09:44 PM