Old 29-05-2003, 05:20 AM
FerdyPooh

Default Stunted veggies

I have a small garden with tomatoes, bell peppers, banana peppers, cucumber,
and muskmelon (one of each)--

I am having a problem with stunted growth, small fruits. 6-7 hours sunshine
daily, fertilized 10-20-10 one teaspoon per plant every two weeks, watered
deeply every 2-3 days. Southern Louisiana location---

Any ideas/suggestions as to why this may be happening?

Thanks a million---

--
FerdyPooh

Old 30-05-2003, 03:08 AM
Nonya

I'd stop with the fetilizer...10-20-10 is to promote root growth. A higher
nitrogen content promotes leaf and fruit (I believe) growth. But a well
balance soil should give you all you need for such a small garden anyway.

Good luck, S

news