Old 28-06-2003, 04:32 PM
ecologicals

Default Garden site operating as multiple "seperate" businesses - scam?

--
John H. Immink

www.renaissancegardens.com/
"des-weges" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 04:27:06 GMT, "ecologicals"
wrote:

DO NOT JUMP AT THE SNAPSHOT, LOOK AT THE WHOLE FRIGGING PICTURE FIRST.

Sheeeesh, people!

Good one John, where the heck have you been?
BTW it was nice to see your link on the SFI web site!!

tomj
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been

hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

"des-weges" wrote in message

DO NOT JUMP AT THE SNAPSHOT, LOOK AT THE WHOLE FRIGGING PICTURE FIRST.

Sheeeesh, people!

Good one John, where the heck have you been?
BTW it was nice to see your link on the SFI web site!!

tomj
"As crude a weapon as a cave man's club the chemical barrage has been

hurled at the fabric of life."
Rachel Carson

Hey, Goodman Tom! Been doing my best to avoid newsgroups on account of my
unfortunate habit of being a bit too direct for a lot of people. We are
surrounded in today's reality by politically correct "Oh, let's not talk
about pollyticks!" people that make tartish demands and get all sorts of
pms'sed if an opinion is offered that differs from their own version of
reality. Must be all that duckytape reducing the bloodflow to the brains or
perhaps it's the quick fix chemicals some use or just another cycle,
whatever. Regardless, I pipe up sporadically when I read something that
truly hits a nerve and then get rewarded with a stream of virus attempts,
spam that urges me to increase my breast size in order to be a happier
person (wha?) offers that would help me refinance, grow hair, become
irresistible (talk about flogging a dead horse!) or meet my neighbour who
wants sex (now THAT'S gross) When you take an overview, it's downright
hilarious really, in a sad sort of way. This is the world we have
created...fear of bad people behind everything, the immediate assumption
that something is perhaps a 'scam' simply because of the presentation. Well,
go to freaking Wallymart to get your stuff then, I say. There are scams
everywhere, simply look at your Capital. But to pre-judge a series of small
business owners as 'suspect' on the basis of their use of a html template is
silly.

Nice thing about being an arrogant little Dutchman is that, like the
proverbial duck, it all slides off me. I run a website based 4 year old
small business and my products are appreciated by those who use them and
re-order them. I don't try to "fit" because the prevailing attitude, the
distemper of our times, does not suit me. Sure I do not get orders from some
people because of my "attitude", so? I prefer to work with intelligent,
positive people anyway. People want service, people want quality....people
should expect to pay for that, duh.

Ah hell, that's the way it turned out and no use trying to reason with it,
you of all people know what I mean. You can only shake your head and carry
on - or you end up spending too much time in trying to explain things to
some people that are unable to get past their own vision of McLife.

Beautiful day out here on the coast, sunny, warm but not humid and time for
me to weed the Edibles gardens. Raised beds, of course...