Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-06-2003, 08:32 PM
Fred Mann

Default Tomato Plants Wilting

Hello,
First of all, I am a beginner in the gardening world, so I may be
overlooking something simple here.
Anyway, I have seven tomato plants and some assorted basil, squash, and
peppers, in a 10' x 10' garden with 75% full sun. Three of the tomato plants
are showing fairly severe wilting. The other four appear perfectly healthy.
All other plants in the garden look good. I live in North Carolina, where it
has rained almost every day for the past six weeks.
The worst looking plant has one branch which appears to be perfectly fine.
All other branches on the plant are experiencing wilting (strange?). In each
case, the wilting plants do not have any obvious yellowing, spotting, or
insect problems. The squash in the garden is already fairly large and
healthy, so I suppose it could be dominating the garden at the root level.
However, if so, it is not effecting all plants uniformly.
Any ideas/solutions?
Thank you very much for your help!,
Fred Mann

[IMG] code is On

tomato wilting K United Kingdom 7 12-10-2009 08:17 PM
Why are my tomato seedlings wilting? [email protected] Edible Gardening 5 20-05-2006 06:19 AM
Tomato plant wilting Alan Gardening 22 01-07-2005 12:10 AM
New black currant plants wilting Ron Wood Gardening 1 23-04-2004 06:03 AM
Tomato plants wilting Mceezee Gardening 2 22-05-2003 06:08 PM