Old 27-06-2003, 12:32 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default Is my sunflower dead?!? ACK!

You should have left it where it was and staked it instead of moving it,
Spammy.

There is now a chance that it will not reestablish and die.

Then again it still will eventually die by the end of the year no matter
what you do because the plant is an annual.

Next time grow more than one a year.

Adam Schwartz wrote in message
I had a 3 foot tall sunflower growing in a pot in my yard. We are having

rainstorm here and when I looked out my bck window I saw my poor sunflower
leaning at about a 45 degree angle. I moved it closer to the house under
the balcony and propped it up against the wall. I don't see any breaks at
all in the stem. This is my favorite plant in my garden and I don't have
time to grow a new one this year. Will it die? What can I do to save it?
Please help!

Thanks,
Adam

Old 27-06-2003, 05:56 PM
Adam Schwartz

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
You should have left it where it was and staked it instead of moving it,
Spammy.

There is now a chance that it will not reestablish and die.

Then again it still will eventually die by the end of the year no matter
what you do because the plant is an annual.

Next time grow more than one a year.

I didn't have any stakes handy. It's in a pot, so when I said I moved it, I
meant I moved the pot. Also, I do not have room for more than one (my only
planting space is in pots).

[IMG] code is On

ACK! too wet ! Terry Coombs Edible Gardening 2 11-04-2015 03:50 AM
Bee on Sunflower: - Sunflower-Yellow-Jac#9ECEBD.jpg (1/1) Donn Thorson Garden Photos 1 28-12-2008 09:55 PM
Ack! Crazy summer! Reka Orchids 5 21-06-2004 09:06 PM
Aphids. ACK! MissGinger Gardening 3 19-08-2003 02:02 AM
Caterpillars......ACK! ~ Lori ~ Gardening 1 31-07-2003 12:12 AM