Old 27-06-2003, 07:20 PM
Salty Thumb

Default Vinegar/water weed killing solution? Yes!

Salty Thumb wrote in
:

I don't know what the "correct" concentration is, but you might want
to start with 1 tablespoon vinegar to 1 quart water. (I could be way
off).

Use more or less depending on how dilute your vinegar is to start
with.

The idea is to make your own mini-acid rain storm, vinegar being
acetic acid. I also don't know if this will kill your weeds, but
having used this method, I know it sure will make them turn brown fast
on a hot day.

-- Salty

P.S. If you have hard water or even regular municipal water that is usually
slightly basic, use more vinegar or substitute rain water when diluting the
vinegar.
Old 28-06-2003, 02:56 AM
animaux

On Fri, 27 Jun 2003 18:13:24 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

P.S. If you have hard water or even regular municipal water that is usually
slightly basic, use more vinegar or substitute rain water when diluting the
vinegar.

P.S. What do you base this suggestion on? Just curious.