Old 02-07-2003, 07:32 AM
Heydan

Default Help!, my spathiphyllum has holes!

I looks like someone held a lighter under the leaves. Brown spots develop
on the edges or the middle of the leaves. I can see no obvious bugs or
mold. Otherwise it's doing fine, with new leaves and flowers sprouting
every week or so. How can I make her beautiful again?

Old 05-07-2003, 05:56 AM
Keith Carlson

I couldn't tell you, but if you can try:
http://forums2.gardenweb.com/forums/houseplt/
I've received good advice there. You are talking about a houseplant, right?
If I remember right, that's commonly called a peace lily. They do like wet
soil.

"Heydan" wrote in message
I looks like someone held a lighter under the leaves. Brown spots develop
on the edges or the middle of the leaves. I can see no obvious bugs or
mold. Otherwise it's doing fine, with new leaves and flowers sprouting
every week or so. How can I make her beautiful again?

[IMG] code is On

Spathiphyllum [email protected] Gardening 1 27-05-2006 02:34 AM
Spathiphyllum, Peace Lily tvksi Gardening 13 03-11-2005 11:14 PM
SPATHIPHYLLUM Graham Feeley Australia 4 30-03-2004 10:04 AM
spathiphyllum sonya Michael M. Cohen Plant Biology 3 05-03-2004 04:37 AM
Help!, my spathiphyllum has holes! Heydan Lawns 1 05-07-2003 06:08 AM