Old 31-07-2003, 11:42 AM
Cereoid-UR12-

Default Dwayno OT (Was: Tomatoes not ripening)

My oh my aren't you the nasty one, Dwayno!

So what exactly is YOUR excuse for acting like an ass? One of the "good
people" you are not.

Are you some kind of self appointed netiquette troll that refuses to
practice what they preach?

Obviously, you know nothing about gardening and only want to showboat your
total ignorance.
You have absolutely nothing of value to say on this topic and only want to
be disruptive. You are not worth of sympathy.

Why don't you just sit down and shut up and go back to masturbating to
Internet porn like you usually do?

People like you just waste everybody's time.

Dwayne wrote in message
I second it. If you have some disease and are dying, I am sorry for you,
but that is still no excuse for taking it out on us by acting like an ass

in
front of all the good people who come to this newsgroup for help. It is
really too bad, sometimes you can really come up with some worthwhile
information.

Dwayne

"Bill R" wrote in message
Cereoid-UR12- wrote:
Next time read the package. Typically, the large fruited "beef steak"

types
are slow to ripen.

Think about it. Wouldn't you expect the larger fruited types to take

longer
to get that size?

If you want tomatoes fast, next time get the smaller fruited types or

quick
ripening types.

Do your homework next time. Get a book on tomatoes.

Cereoid,

Why are you nasty to people? People come here for help and
you give them lip. It's not so much what you say, it is the
way you say it.

Try being nicer to "newbies". It will make for a much
better newsgroup.
--
Bill R. (Ohio Valley, U.S.A)

Digital Camera: HP PhotoSmart 850

For pictures of my garden visit http://members.iglou.com/brosen

Old 09-08-2003, 03:42 AM
Dwayne

Thanks for giving me your blessing. I just down loaded some good porn
featuring your mom and Sammy Davis Jr. Thanks for giving your permission.

Dwayne
.com...